Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It's Official

I am officially entering myself into the Region VII American College Theatre Festival's stage management competition. This will consist of presenting my production book, an interview, and a stage management simulation of calling light and sound cues. I am so excited, especially about the simulation aspect considering that is my strongest attribute as a stage manager. If nothing else this will be a great experience and a potential opportunity for scholarships and connections to grad school. Plus giving me the opportunity to see who and what else is out there as well as learning how to present myself as a professional.


Can I just say I have the best friends ever? They know me SO well. Christmas gifts=a personalized clipboard from Danielle and a pearl bracelet and a tinkerbell blanket from Kathleen.

Music in Performance final in the morning then some more studying and PACKING! Can't wait to see my family, my cat, my friends, and Catalina

I've also decided to take a dance class during Jan Term. I've been out of dance for a year now and I'm going crazy. It will be an intermediate modern class so that will be a new challenge but an awesome way to start my day 3 times a week. SO EXCITED.

Good things are happening--I can feel it!

2 comments: