Thursday, December 16, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Today, I received an email from one of my theatre professors telling me that I am the recipient of a merit-based grant for spring semester. This email came as a complete shock as I did not apply for this grant nor knew anything about it but my professors took it upon themselves to advocate for me. I cannot express how much it means to me to know that they understand and appreciate how much effort I put into the performing arts department and how financial struggles are huge. I literally cannot stop smiling. Thank you to the outstanding performing arts faculty--we may have our struggles and difficulties but in the end, we support each other. And that means everything.

Literally, best Christmas ever :)

And btw. CONGRATULATIONS Anna on your new job!! You deserve this so much and you're going to kick butt. Good luck in Virginia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment