Monday, December 6, 2010

Dominated

Foundations final=DONE. Thank the lord that class is now over because it was literally the bane of my academic existence this semester. Note I said ACADEMIC because I had to categorize my life in separate areas in order to deal with the crazy overload. That final...oh wow...2 straight hours of writing. And thinking. Whoever said being a theatre major was easy has clearly never taken a theatre class. Because that is a very ignorant view. But I dominated that final. And then I went to work. Apparently I'm also kicking ass in that department because when I told the girls I wouldn't be seeing them until January, Natalie said she would miss me and gave me a hug. This may seem minor but when you only see kids once a week and that is literally just to drive them for 20 minutes, clearly you're doing something right if they enjoy seeing you.

Tuesday: Study sleep pack. Sit for 2 pointless hours in Reba's class. Dinner. Study sleep pack.
Wednesday: Music in Performance final. Study sleep pack.
Thursday; Psych final. LEAVE FOR HOME!!!

Well. You could say I'm excited :)

I'm topping off my night with some psych studying, room cleaning, and christmas list making while listening to amazing christmas songs and thinking about the wonders that await me at home including an 11 year old girl who is amazing and desperately needs some Catalina alum love.

No comments:

Post a Comment