Saturday, December 25, 2010

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

THANK YOU to my amazing parents for this great day!! My dad has excellent fashion sense/my parents enjoy treating me like their little doll so I got clothes I've been dying for and are great for updating my wardrobe. And I got a new phone!! Totally shocked, really didn't think I was getting a phone this year. I was a little reluctant at first to leave behind my faithful blackberry, the amazing phone that has been with me almost since I started SMC but this new phone has proven itself to be wonderful. Her name is Rosie because she has a pink cover and she is my new right hand man..err phone. And Tanner got a car :) The only 17 year old that I know who asked for a mini van for a car. But seeing his reaction...totally worth everything! He is so happy. I'm glad he has something to drive around in that is his (well...mostly his) and won't break down on him! And my kitty is sleeping in her brand new totally soft bed, all snuggled up. Tomorrow--family arrives! We'll eat food, play an incredible game called Battle of the Sexes, and have lots of fun before January hits us.

Hope you all had a perfectly wonderful Christmas, sending out lots of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment