Monday, January 10, 2011

Ramblings

I think I had an idea about what I wanted to blog about tonight. But I've forgotten.

Going home Saturday to see the play, Up the Down Staircase at Catalina! Some of my dearest campers, who are now upper school stars, will be in this show and I'm so excited to see them. It's also one of their birthdays which is another incentive to going down.

Dance rocks. I love it. Modern isn't really my thing--I'm not used to isolating the torso and shoulders and head--but it's a great way to start my day. Although it's different from ballet, where you only have about 6 positions your arms can be in and everything is in a perfect line, it's fun to see what I'm capable of.

Still cold up here. And by cold I mean 44 degrees by day, 36 by night. Which by California standards means it either needs to snow or warm up. By this point I don't really care which one, it just needs to make a decision.

My regular class is going well which surprises me. I TALKED IN CLASS TODAY. I'm not great at speaking out so this is a big deal to me. Not so much to others but a personal victory for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment