Thursday, January 27, 2011

My Greatest Days

My greatest days aren't marked with expensive treats, wild adventures, or mass quantities of people. Nope, my best memories are often the every day moments that stick with you. Spent with people I love. Today was just your average day but it was incredible. Dance class, lunch. Danielle and I napped while Kathleen was at a theater meeting. Then we just hung out. By this point in our lives, we are delirious and ridiculous nearly all day long which makes any moment with us fairly entertaining. We planned weddings. We laughed a lot. We fell over a few times. Watched some funny youtube videos. And we just had a really good time. We also attended the Jan Term show tonight, Snow White, which was INCREDIBLE. Absolutely loved it! I'm so glad I didn't work on it because I really appreciated the magic moments and the extremely witty dialogue. Mel's Diner afterwards with the 4 of us, as always. Watched Ferris Bueller's Day Off when I got back to my room and am FINALLY seeing the light at the end of the tunnel it terms of finishing the production book!

These happy days are yours and mine xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment