Monday, January 24, 2011

Last Week of Jan Term?

Well that certainly flew by. Suddenly we are in our final week of Jan Term. I'm as stressed as ever but I get to go home on Friday for 4.5 days :)

I wrote a screenplay yesterday. Yep, the same one I'd been complaining and stressing about since the first day of class. And somehow, it turned out pretty well.

We (by we I mean Linda and me) have decided that Yale is The school for me. It's a scary idea, knowing how difficult it's going to be to get in and it won't be a piece of cake if I go there. It will be far from home. It will mean embarking on a brand new, totally terrifying adventure. But if that's where I'm meant to go, then that's what will happen. I just have to trust that it will be okay. And that it will be the first step to achieving my goal. And I have friends on the east coast. Fiona's even in Connecticut, less than an hour away.

So I may be stressed and overwhelmed now. But if I want to win this stage management competition and get into the top theatre grad school in the country...I gotta suck it up and get through it.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment