Friday, September 25, 2009

This will be my sporadic blog


First:
I just found this photo and it touches my heart in ways that moves me to tears currently but at the same time makes me smile. This is Father's Day 2004. The two men in the middle are my Uncles Rob and Joe. Most of you know they passed away a few years ago (Rob to skin cancer, Joe to a tragic boat accident) and to have this photo of the two of them (with my cousin and his father-in-law) means so much to me. Plus I find it hilarious.

I've had what feels like the longest week of my life. It concludes with my car battery dying yet again. The up side is I have no class until 1:00 and those both are dance classes which can be missed if necessary. Hannah and Andrew have talked me through what they thinking is causing the problem and as long as I wake up early enough tomorrow to get this sorted out, all should be good for spending time with Renee on Saturday!

Oh yeah. Renee is one of my campers from the summer. Freshman in high school now, incredibly sweet, outgoing, and awesome. Can't wait to see her.

Going to SF tomorrow to see Brief Encounter with my Foundations of Theater class. Super excited.

Okay. That's all I have to say. I think. Knowing me I will find something else to say at like 2 am...

No comments:

Post a Comment