Monday, September 28, 2009

Amazing Night

Homework is super easy tonight and nearly completed.
We have a guest in Foundations tomorrow--the understudy for all the women's roles in Brief Encounter who is a friend of Reid's and was part of the original broadway cast of Titanic
Rehearsal was hilarious per usual. I can't even really describe what happens....just that it makes me smile
The costume fittings were awesome. The boys look incredible in their tuxes (I swear, I wouldn't be surprised if they all ended up in relationships by closing night. Combine 4 attractive men with tuxedos and British accents and you're asking for magic) and I love the girls' costumes.
Danielle and I bonded over burritos at late night and I'm really happy that we get along so well. Especially since we will be part of an awesome SM team for the next couple of years!
And I had the most AMAZING talk with one of my Catalina BFFs Stephanie. Dear Stephanie, I am so happy we were able to talk tonight and I hope you will be transferring up to SF next semester! I would be so happy to be closer to you. I'm glad we got to talk about Catalina and our lives and have therapy sessions.

Ok Mey. I'm off to bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment