Sunday, September 20, 2009

Reason Why I Love my Life

-My cast
-The boys: Talbot, Galindo, Liam, Frank, David, Kevin
-British accents
-Sweeney reminiscing and explaining all the chaos that went on with that show to the newbies
-My supremely organized Dalloway binder
-Delia, the best director I've ever worked with
-All the fun we have in rehearsal
-Watching the random actors onstage make faces
-My dance class
-The new dining hall
-Building sets
-The script
-My (current) grades
-Having friends in classes and always being greeted by someone
-Lighting design
-Having a job
-Singing all the time
-Keeping in touch with last year's seniors
-Keeping in touch with all the camp friends
-Loving my classes
-Visits to the city
-Suitemates
-My family
-Sisters
-Confidence
-Fall is approaching
-My clean room
-Happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment