Thursday, September 10, 2009

I love my cast

Can I just say that this cast is amazing?

Mrs. Dalloway-Laura Miller

Mr Dalloway-Andrew Talbot

Prickett Ellis-Andrew Galindo

Miss O'Keefe-Tatiana Ray

Lilly Everit- Francesca Crebassa

Bob Brinsley- Liam Callister

Mabel Waring-Jenna Stich

Hubert Waring-Frank Moreno

Rose Shaw- Annie Efremsky

Violet Searle-Kim Sturiale



I'm kind of in love with all of them. This show is going to be amaaaazing.


My knee is still dead. I will be voyaging to the health center tomorrow if I actually finish this homework for Reid...meaning I should go do that right now.


I'm sorry if I haven't called you/talked to you recently. I am in the process of getting everything ready for the show and once I fall into a regular routine, then I can talk again.


Love to you all <3

1 comment: