Wednesday, September 23, 2009

All Done

Homework is finished. Thank the lord. I could rant and bitch about it but I spent enough of my night doing that and I need some good energy for sleeptime.
Kate Cooper made a surprise visit to campus this afternoon and completely turned my day around. I wasn't having the happiest of days (busy. and everyone around me having awful days. I did multiple therapy sessions in the Ageno A parking lot) but then I arrive at the theater, I see her, we talk, we catch up on life, and suddenly everything is so much better. Rehearsal was also hilarious. I must say, watching Liam and Andrew Talbot flutter around stage (yes the text does call for fluttering and they respect this with the utmost dignity) kind of made my night that much better.
Now I am off to clean, to dance, to read, and to sleep.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment