Saturday, October 3, 2009

My Life at St. Mary's

I haven't changed that much since I got here. But if there is one thing I can say, I can say I have an even deeper appreciation for those in my life. I always knew I loved my friends and family and would do anything for them. The hierarchy of my life goes friends/family-school-theater. In that order. No question. But since I got here, that has meant even more to me. Because even though I can't be there to sit on my daddy's lap after work or make a starbucks run before class and drudge through assembly or drive taylor caitlin brittny alena caroline or alex around when they need a ride or listen to Skadoosh practice in my garage while I try to distract Anna and Brittny or be there when taylor wants a hug, I am still always there. My motto is that I am never far away--even if I am not there physically, I am always there spiritually. I still think of home constantly and hope they are thinking of me. I say goodnight to taylor every night even though she can't hear me. I write extensive emails to my parents detailing my day when we can't find time to talk. I send letters religiously. I tell Tanner I love him even though it drives him crazy. And I fill my days with the love of the people I have here at St.Mary's. I love my life more than I can say. You think you can't love any more than you already do...and then suddenly this new person comes into your life and you find one more way to love. There are a million ways to love...use them to the best of your ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment