Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Back in my Life

I had the whole night off from rehearsal. Theoretically I would have spent the whole night working on homework so I could get ahead. I kind of did that. I did homework that's due Thursday. And was working on the homework due tomorrow but I began a conversation with a friend I hadn't talked to in so long and that immediately took precedent.

My friend Julia and I were very close my freshman year. She's one year older than me and I definitely looked to her for counsel and advice. Our friendship petered off my junior year due to unfortunate circumstances but I'm always grateful for an opportunity for us to talk again.

Our conversations are great. It's nice to catch up with someone you haven't talked to in awhile and who has so many shared experiences. We talked about school, about life, about Catalina. Our conversations are a direct reflection of how much each of us has grown in the past few years and I really enjoy that. I hope they continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment