Thursday, May 27, 2010

Recap

It's been awhile since I've posted because I was hoping to rid myself of the majority of my emotions before I said anything. Well...that kind of happened.

School ended. I didn't really have a final "ta da" moment so it didn't hit me for a few days that I was actually done with school.
Senior send off was wonderful. Marissa won the department award, so proud of her.
Moved in with Sam for 4 days and had an amazing time. Her cat was so sweet to be around.
Graduation was beautiful. I couldn't be prouder of my friends but I was sad at the same time. The weather was awesome though.
Sam's grad party was when I really lost it. Her sister and I cried through all the toasts and I eventually had to excuse myself to go back to her apartment so I could just sit with myself for awhile and pull myself together.
Our closing weekend couldn't have gone any better. Full houses, lots of tears and laughter, so many memories. A few mishaps but we got through them. Zoe, Sam's sister, gave me the sweetest note during the last show. Such a mature and thoughtful girl. The closing show was hard but the response was great and we all left with smiles.
Now I'm home. I have a lot of issues to deal with but I'll post about those later. For now...I'm getting ready to watch my girls graduate from Catalina on Saturday and appreciating the beauty that is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment