Sunday, May 2, 2010

It's that time of year again

Yep. School ends in less than 3 weeks. I go home in exactly 3 weeks. And per usual, I am not dealing with it well. There is so much going on right now and I am trying to soak up and give out as much love and support as possible because pretty soon I'll be gone and missing everyone. I am absolutely in love with my show right now. Same Time Next Year is one of the most beautiful pieces of theater I have ever seen and it is such a privilege to be able to work on it every night with some of the most incredible people. I have fallen in love with DAE as well. I feel like this is the perfect company for me to work with and I can only hope that they hire me again.
Dance show tech starts today! I am taking a week off of STNY to do that. I am cannot wait.
My nostalgia is seriously taking over so I should stop before I start to gush.

No comments:

Post a Comment