Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween!

Okay so my head is still spinning. No, not from alcohol last night which I refused multiple times nor from the cold I am battling. I went to 6 Flags with Andrew and Danielle today and if you know me, you know I despise rides. However since I agreed to go, I figured I should give the rides a try. I went on two rides both of which terrified me beyond belief and just thinking about them makes the room spin. Let's just say that I was right when I decided rides weren't really for me...

I got a call from my mom today which I found odd because I had just talked to her last night. She said our first trick or treaters were at my house and wanted to say hello. I figured it would be the kids I babysit but then I heard older voices. I was so surprised to hear Caitlin, Caroline, Taylor, and Alex's voices! It completely made my day to talk to them. So I had 4 of the 6 on the phone tonight and talked to the other two online--pretty good for one day!

My old Technical Director, Greg, is in the hospital. As far as I can tell it's not serious but being away from home still makes me worry since I'm not there. Britt is going to update me best she can. My prayers are numerous right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment