Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Am I really still up?

-Oh the joys of homework. I will punch the next person who claims being a theater major is easy.
-Two days till opening! We are totally ready for this.
-Still figuring out my life. This is not so fun. However my friends are really helping me get through it. I love them. A lot.
-Note to actors: DO NOT GIVE DANIELLE RELAXATION PILLS BEFORE A RUN! Danielle has been stressed recently and one actor decided it would be a good idea to give her a pill that would relax her. Well....it worked. A little too well. She was almost completely out of it until we actually started the run but she got through it.
-Can't wait to see people this week and next at the show.
-I'm working all day on my day off this Sunday...but at least I get paid! Work 8:15-12:15 then babysitting 2:00-5:00. It's not a lot but it's something!
-Anyone with loan/scholarship advice, please let me know! I would greatly appreciate any help I can get right now

Okay. That's about it right now. Love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment