Saturday, April 9, 2011

Find the Moments

If you've heard from me at any time in the past 3 weeks, you have a pretty good idea of how ridiculous my life is. It's been a very difficult road to get this show up and running and top it off with a demanding course load and personal struggles, you end up with a mess. When you feel the burden of life crashing down with no end in sight, it's hard to find the good. I admit that I've had a more negative view of my life recently. I mix it up with the positive but my generally cheery nature has definite dipped downhill.

This is why it's important to find the good. When everything seems to go wrong, you need to find that little something that sparkles. Good talks with friends, inside jokes, laughter, getting a good grade, listening to a good song, going out to dinner, and many many hugs. That's what's going to get you through until you truly find the light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment