Monday, April 18, 2011

10 Unusual Facts About Me

Because I'm such an odd individual...

1. I primarily eat at night. It's not uncommon for me to eat all 3 meals after 9 pm

2. My average bedtime is 2 am

3. The last thing I do before bed is shower

4. If I really want something, I shop on ebay and amazon

5. My room has to be clean before going to bed

6. If I'm in my room, I am wearing sweatpants and a t shirt. If I'm out, I wear real clothes. Very rarely is this switched

7. It doesn't matter what time I go to bed or what time I have to wake up--I'm going to hate life when the alarm goes off

8. I have to be early to absolutely everything

9. I have to have music playing when I drive.

10. I rarely watch TV shows when they are aired--I watch everything online

No comments:

Post a Comment