Monday, March 7, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge

Since I lack ideas for blogs these days, I will join the mass amounts of people doing this and partake in the "30 Day Photo Challenge". To be put on hold when I have a random moment of brilliance

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with ten facts




1. I am missing two bottom teeth. They had to be pulled because they had no roots and would have remained baby teeth

2. I want a white kitten. I think I want to name her Nessa Rose because I love that character in Wicked for no particular reason.

3. My first daughter will be named Addison Ellis.

4. I been told both that I look young for my age and that I appear older. Never am I told that I look 20. By appearance, I look younger. But when I'm in a management setting, it appears that I am older.

5. I sleep with a stuffed cat and 2 blankets every night

6. I despised day camp as a kid

7. I love to read but I have difficulty with reading comprehension

8. My favorite show at Catalina was Once on this Island. My favorite memories came from Peter Pan and Angels in America. My dream show to work on would be Jersey Boys.

9. Shannon the stage manager is very different from Shannon the friend

10. No matter what, my friends and family come first. I am always available via cell if something comes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment