Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Week...4?

I think it's the 4th week of school. I always lose track around this point.
First day of fall! Cannot wait for the upcoming holidays. And I can't wait until september is finally over. I much prefer October. And November. And December.
Rehearsals are awesome. We're starting to block. And I'm so excited for Michael to continue building the set. This show should be fairly magical :)
Psych test Thursday. Yikes. There's so much material, I feel like I'm studying for a final. Looking forward to THAT being over.
Two Music in Performance events this weekend plus work on Sunday so my weekend will be nice a busy. Which is good I think because I desperately need distractions to keep me from fixating on the fact that Anna is leaving in less than 4 weeks and me freaking out isn't going to change the inevitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment