Thursday, September 16, 2010

Exciting Moments

Liam's dad came to speak at rehearsal last night about his experience of the AIDS crisis when he and his wife were students at UCLA and volunteered their time to take care of AIDS patient. What a remarkable night. I don't think any of us lost interest in the hour he spent talking to us. It was a really powerful speech that left an impact.

I have an extremely exciting weekend coming up but in case people that this affects read my blog, I cannot go into detail until it's over. All I can say is...it's going to make some girls extraordinarily happy.

Btw. GRE? AHHHHH. Gotta start thinking about that. Thought I was past those freaking standardized tests and suddenly I was reminded that in order to get into my dream school...I really have to do well. Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment