Monday, September 19, 2011

Reasons

I feel like every post I have on here is a repeat of the last one...

But this is why I actually have no time to talk!

1. 5 classes
2. Internship, which is half an hour away, 5 days a week including Sundays
3. Work, 3 days a week
4. Assistant production manager for St. Mary's production of June in a Box
5. Production management duties for the SMC fall dance show
6. Soon to be stage manager for RENT in Walnut Creek
7. Senior project
8. Grad school essays
9. GRE studying


All of that combined leaves me busy 6 days a week with hardly any free time. Saturdays are my only "day off" and I've spent the past two working. I don't have any weekends to myself until Christmas... :)


So now you know. At this point it's a daily struggle to not fall behind so everything else is harder to fit in.

I am also not writing in this blog as much because I am writing in another blog to track my internship experience. If you want to read THAT blog, give me your email address and I will invite you

No comments:

Post a Comment