Wednesday, September 7, 2011

For those of you who don't think I could get any busier...

..well I have

I'm nearly impossible to reach these days not because I do not love all of you anymore but because as of today I have begun a professional theatre internship which has me in rehearsals 5 days a week in addition to 1 night of rehearsal a week at SMC, going to classes, working two jobs, working on my senior project, and applying to grad school. Needless to say...free time has ceased to exist. Not that it really existed before but this time it really went away. I am thrilled about the internship as I will be working on an actors equity show (aka...the union, big time, professional) but it is half an hour away...so I'm gone from 5-11 ish 4 nights a week and giving up much of my Sundays to this process. Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment