Monday, May 16, 2011

Things I've Learned

Things it has taken me until almost my senior year to realize:


-Outlines are a very powerful tool

-Your mind has more control than your body

-If you crawl into your bed to do homework, you will want to fall asleep

-Time really does go faster as you get older.

-The moments you were truly happy will stick with you

-Don't say you can't accomplish something. You just might be surprised.

-Motivation doesn't always last. Do as much as you can while the subject is still interesting to you and you will probably finish the assignment early

-You can adapt to nearly any situation if you have a positive attitude

-The world is really small. Be careful what you say to whom.

-Appreciate the security in your routines

-Kids grow up whether we like it or not. But it's a wonderful gift to watch them grow up.

-Take pride in the small successes.

-You won't always be happy. But that's okay. You'll appreciate the good times more.

-Don't regret. You'll know when the decisions are right.

-I feel like the luckiest girl on earth and am so thankful for my schools, my home, my friends, my family, and my teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment