Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Bittersweet Goodbye

I'm really not a fan of goodbyes. I hate having to leave someone knowing exactly how long it will be until I see them again. If I didn't know how long it would, I might have an easier time with it. But it was a really great night and I much prefer seeing Anna and Candace to staying at home because it's easier to not have to say goodbye.

I have a lot to think about these days.

First: School-immediate future. Going back to school, harder classes, living with friends, no reception, new school year, changes, auditions, ASMs, getting a job, balancing schedule
Second: School-near future. Figuring out transfer credits, visiting schools, applying for scholarships, making phone calls, applying to schools
Third: School-in the distance. Choosing a school, telling people I am leaving st. marys, making arrangements, finding money, visiting again, finding housing, choosing classes, starting all over again

I'm slightly overwhelmed considering this is something I've never had to do before. But I know it will all turn out okay. Just smile and remind myself that it's all happening for a reason. That which does not kill you makes you stronger, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment