Thursday, February 4, 2010

I Fail?

Haha so I have been seriously lacking on my posts for the past two months. Hopefully this will spark my inspiration to write more.

1. Christmas: Amazing per usual. Great time with family, absolutely wonderful break. All I could have asked for.

2. Jan Term: Oh my gosh, Rip Van Winkle. My first true experience with being in a musical (I do not fully count the times Mr. Thompson threw me into three musicals while I was still running back stage/SMing). It was just as much fun as I thought it would be. I was extremely grateful that I had plenty of tech experience before being in actor because I already understood how everything worked which made learning lines and blocking and props a lot more important to me and also made it easier for me to remember it all. We performed 10 times in 4 days and had such a good time. Thank to Danielle and Molly for being an AMAZING stage management team :)

3. Lent is approaching. For the first time ever I am participating. Giving up sweets (minus cereals) and unhealthy food during the week (sunday-thursday nights) and limiting on the weekends. Also exercising more soon.

4. Sera auditions are next week. Super excited. Super ready for this.

5. Money, scholarships, and college are still the biggest in my life. Any advice, help, words of wisdom you can offer I will gladly accept.

6. Some of you know Greg, the technical director at Catalina. He recently had a heart attack and is recovering but off work for two months. This terrifies me and I am constantly praying that he will be okay. So far so good.

7. Currently home for Jan Term break. Spending half my time at Catalina, per usual. I swear I'm meant to end up there. Watch me, I'll be working there within the next 3 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment